The Basic Dental SEO strategies that every Dental Practice needs to implement on their website to attract new patients.
- Patients search for dentists, but they also for specific dental services such as teeth whitening, bridges, annual exams and kids dentistry.
- Instead of focusing on optimization for dentist or dental services, make sure that your website includes keywords like “dentist in Toronto” or “kids dentistry in Collingwood”, or “cosmetic dentistry Georgian Bay”
- With searches for dental, most people look for local dentists. You SEO plan must target specific geographic areas and include your city name and neighbourhood name to ensure local search results are listed. This is one of the easiest ways to improve your local dental practice SEO.
- Additionally add locations to your page titles and URLs! This helps search engines like google understand your site.
- Part of dental search engine optimization is to expand your site footprint. By creating blog posts you can attract more patients through increased search engine visibility. By writing a blog with dental care tips, you will start to attract interested readers and potential patients.
- Quality links to your dental website impact how high your site ranks in search results for keywords and phrases related to your business. Maintain your page rankings, by earning quality relevant links with content marketing and reaching out to other dental or affiliated industry bloggers and ask if they will share your content. This will boost your rankings in search results, and help position your practice as a leader in the dental field.